C-CAT provides Data and Voice Cable Infrastructure Installation, Wireless Access Point Installation, Outside Plant Services and Project Management and Administration Services for VA Facilities all over the United States.
Contracts in Excess of $6 Million | Providing Services to the VA since 2000
C-CAT has provided services to various VA Facilities since 2000. Acting as a Prime on many projects we have successfully managed projections to completion. For some Projects, C-CAT held the Bond.
As a tier 1 subcontractor, we provided upgrades to VAMC sites across the country. We installed a total of 7,287 cables and wireless access devices.
We acted as prime contractor to the VA on the following projects:
- Ft. Wayne and Marion VAMC – Installation of the RTLS system (Real Time Location System).
- Clarksburg, WV – fiber and all cables associated with guest wireless
- Indianapolis, VAMC RTLS system consisting of 198 cables
- Hines, IL VBA—provided Copper backbone for Telecom Rooms, installed Cable to 2,000 outlets, removed abandoned cable in ceiling and floor pathways. Repair, Rehab and Firestop existing Telecom Rooms.
- Los Angeles VA Regional Office—Complete remodel of 2nd Floor and relocation of main computer room to 3rd floor. Acted as Prime Contractor coordinating with National IT Providers for product and services